Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sour Cream Cheescake Recipe

Sour cream cheesecake is delicious, I promise. To save time you can buy a graham cracker crust, preferably a nine inch crust that is two inches deep, or any size crust.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
With an electric beater mix 2 eggs, 12 ounces cream cheese, one half cup sugar, one tsp. lemon juice and one half tsp. salt
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cinnamon and let it cool to room temperature.
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix one and one half cups sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, one half teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt. Pour this over the first layer and bake for 5 minutes, then refrigerate it for 6 or more hours before serving.
The layers with different tastes make it very tasty.
What is your family's favorite dessert at holiday time?
Recipe from Terra Hangen

1 comment:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your cheesecake sounds delicious. My family loves my pumpkin pie best. I make it for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I usually make it again in the Spring just because I love it myself. Thanks for your visit and enjoy your weekend. I follow you from my Rose Chintz Cottage blog.

Blessings,
Sandi