Friday, December 24, 2010

Last minute gift ideas

There can be pressure going on to buy some last minute gifts, and I know I have experienced that moment of panic. I am a big fan of flowers and that is how I sometimes solve the last minute gift problem. Poinsettias glow with color and are available now for only 6 to 8 dollars and up. You probably see displays of them at drug stores and grocery stores and in garden centers. Last year I bought one and gave it the new neighbors at Christmas, when I went over to meet them. Other favorites are red and white plant bouquets and flower arrangements. See how easy that is?

Remember that the book we wrote, "Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts" is available at many stores and on Amazon and Christianbook.com, and when I looked today I see Amazon promises delivery by Monday! Our book has many upbeat stories in it that will be fun to read in the days after Christmas.
Some favorite stories in our book are about celebrating Christmas with two adopted children (this one involves a purple stocking), camping in the Florida Everglades with a pet chihuahua, a child selling cards for needed money, and seeing a prodigal son again.
Merry Christmas One and All, as we celebrate the birth of the Holy Babe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Adele said...

Merry, Merry Christmas...as with all your writing, I enjoyed the holiday season with the Scrapbook!

Give hubby a hug for me...

See you soon,