Friday, November 14, 2008

Saving Money Shopping for Christmas Cards

If you are like my husband and I, you love a bargain, and this season is a time for shopping, while looking for money saving ideas.
Right now Christmas cards are on my mind, and I see that my local drugstore has them on sale, buy one box get one free. Now I really love that concept.

On the other hand, at christianbook.com they have many many choices of cards available, and some of the boxes cost only $3.99. Shipping costs about $3.99. On the right of the screen, click on Christmas cards. They offer so many that they put the cards in categories by subject and I see a gorgeous wiseman card here that I may purchase. You will find categories of angels, birds, African American, Christmas trees, Spanish, nativity, and more.

Oh dear, I do enjoy a bargain, plus beauty in the cards I send, and where we shop is a vote to support that store so our decisions actually affect this world.
We bloggers in the U.S., Canada and around the world are blessed with many gift choices. I enjoy shopping at a mix of stores, local and online.
So shop, save money too, and consider the stores you will support.
Please leave a comment here with bargain ideas if you care to share with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know the book came today. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read it.