Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Top 10 Frugal Christmas Gifts - by Trish Berg
So I have had Christams on the brain.
WIth so many loved ones, family and friends to buy Christmas gifts for, it can be difficult to stay within your family budget. So here are 10 tips for frugal Christmas gifts under $10 each.
TIPS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS UNDER $10
1. A bag of flavored coffee and a mug (You can get the coffee for around $9 and the mug at the dollar store for a buck)
2. For grandparents, frame one of your child's BEST artwork pieces. They will treasure it always.
5. Home baked bread and sweet jam in a jar
6. Cookie Mix in a Jar (Simple Recipes here)
7. Gardening gloves with a plant or flower seeds
8. $10 Starbucks (or Tim Horton's) Gift Card (MY FAVE!!!)
9. Muffinb mixes and a new muffin pan.
10. Manicure Pedicure basket filled with files, polish and lotions