- Real trees are a renewable, recyclable resource if you want to be "green."
- Real trees are grown in all 50 states
- There are about one million acres in produciton for growing Christmas trees. Each acre provides the daily oxygen requirements of 18 people.
- For every real Christmas tree harvested, 2-3 seedlings are planted in its place the following spring.
- It can take as many as 15 years to grow a tree of average retail sale height, but the average growing time is seven years.
This information came from the Northeast Ohio Christmas Tree Growers.